TecNoo: Worldwide Programming, Commissioning and Servicing in the automation industry.
My name is Leonard van Noordenne and I am an independant Software engineer.
I have for more than 13 years of experience as a Software Engineer and developed, among other things, control software for production machines in the automation industry. It concerned international projects in 26 countries. Especially in the last years when I was working in the development and after sales phase. In addition, I was point of contact for the Service Engineers.
The combination of my substantive knowledge of software development and the practical knowledge of electro makes me versatile.
- Panel construction
- Cabling machines
- Eletrotechnical declines
- Commissioning of machines
- Troubleshooting (complex malfunctions by using for example an oscilloscope)
- Software development and maintenance:
- Lenze (Frequency, Servo controllers and Motion controllers)
- Allen-Bradley (Frequency and Servo controllers)
- SEW (Frequency and Servo controllers)
- Rexroth (Servo controllers)
- PLC (LAD, SCL, STL)
- Siemens (Step 5, Step 7 and Tia Portal)
- Allen-Bradley (RSLogix 500, RSLogix 5000 and Studio 5000)
- Keba (D2 en D3)
- Sigmatek (service experience)
- Siemens (WinCC and Tia Portal)
- Allen-Bradey (FactoryTalk view ME and Studio 5000)
If you have any questions, comments or inquiries in regards to specific customized solutions, please contact me without any obligation. I would like to come by for an introductory meeting to see what we can do for each other.
As a small starting company, we also want to take our Social Responsibility and we support a number of local activities.