TecNoo attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data.
We do everything to ensure your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. TecNoo complies with applicable laws and regulations in all cases, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This implies that we at least:
• Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are at least necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
• Ask for your explicit permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data
• Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
• Do not transfer personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided;
• To be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to point this out to you and to respect it.
Processing of personal data
Personal data of (potential) customers is processed by TecNoo for the following purpose (s):
• Administrative purpose (e.g. billing);
• Communication, informing about e.g. Delivery date;
• The basis for this personal data is:
• The digital information form (www.tecnoo.nl);
• Information provided by the customer during a consultation;
For the above objective (s), TecNoo may request the following personal data from you:
• First Name;
• Last name;
• Address, PC, City;
• Telephone number;
• E-mail address;
Your personal data is stored by TecNoo for the above-mentioned processing (s) for the period:
• During the term of the agreement for delivery and placement and then only in the financial administration for a maximum of 7 years;
• After the contract has expired, your personal data will be stored in the archive.
Distribution to third parties
We may provide the information that you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the purposes described above.
For example, we may use a third party for:
• Taking care of the financial administration;
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processing agreement. We naturally make the necessary arrangements with processors to guarantee the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide the information provided by you to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. In such a case we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We can also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission for this.
Within the EU
We do not provide personal data to parties based outside the EU.
We do not process any personal data of minors.
TecNoo does not store personal data for longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or is required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for example, we have taken the following measures;
• All persons who can access your data on behalf of TecNoo are bound by their confidentiality.
• We use a username and password policy on all our systems;
• We pseudonymize and take care of the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so;
• We make backups of the personal data in order to be able to restore it in the event of physical or technical incidents;
• We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
• Our employees have been informed about the importance of protecting personal data.
Rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data that we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part of it) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or by order of you directly to another party. We may ask you to provide proof of identity before we can respond to the aforementioned requests.
If we are allowed to process your personal data on the basis of your permission, you always have the right to withdraw this permission.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly about this. If we cannot find a solution with you, we will of course find this very annoying. You always have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority, which is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
If you have any questions or comments as a result of our Privacy Statement, please contact us!
3371 PA hardinxveld-Giessendam